Hours & Information
- 8:30 - 12:20 - Half day program
- 12:30-2:30 - Lunch Bunch
- Extended hours as needed until 5:00
We welcome all children aged 2.7 - 5 years and their families regardless of special needs, race, religion or parental background.
- Being toilet trained is not a requirement for enrollment.
- We welcome parents into our classrooms at any time.
We provide on a daily basis:
- Outdoor fun (weather permitting) at our beautiful playground
- Show & Tell
- Calendar time
- Story time
- Science activities
- Creative child-based art activities
- Spanish with Luce Corona twice a week
- Music & drama with Jape (John Payette) twice a week|
- A local librarian, comes in once a month to read stories and sing songs with the children
If you would like to learn more or have a question, fill out the form below or call 978-283-2814 and one of our staff members will get back to you.